November 25, 2014

NEW IN / MATERNITY BOTTOMS

Sooooo, I know this subject will not be something that everyone is interested about. But it might come in handy for a few of you, or for some in the future (who knows!). And since, I definitely feel like the offer for maternity clothes could be so much better I wanted to share the great pieces that I was manage to find. I mean sooner or later we all have to face the fact that we just can not fit in to our own jeans and trousers any more. And believe me I’ve tried! At week 24 (6 months) I finally gave up..

On photo:

Isabella Oliver leather trousers in black and wine (see me wearing it here and here)
H&M Maternity grey skinny jeans (see me wearing it here)
Asos Maternity black ripped skinny jeans (see me wearing it here)

14 Comments Post a comment
  1. Nov 25 2014
  2. Nov 25 2014
  3. Nov 25 2014
  4. Nov 25 2014

So cool! These seem like nice maternity clothes. http://www.thepaarblog.com/

5. Nico
    Nov 25 2014

These new in look cool!

New tomboy outfit on lb-lc fashion blog
    WIN a CAPE COAT HERE

6. Nov 25 2014

Stunning boots!

♥XO♥
    Jeanne

7. Nov 25 2014

I love the shoes!!

Xx

8. Nov 28 2014

Hi beautiful,
    Did you get your regular size at asos? Prepregnancy? I am also 7 seven months and it is really hard to get cool trousers and pants! Thanks:)

• Nov 28 2014

Hi! Yes, I did. But a size bigger probably have been a bit better for around my waist. So, maybe you should take a size up just in case! Congrats on your pregnancy, just a few more months!!! Exciting!

9. Dec 1 2014

Love the items! I’m 7 months and threw the maternity pants away already (not literally, but wel..) they are really comfortable in the beginning, but when I was 30 weeks I started wearing my normal panties again (not even maternity). And I just wanted to say that I love your outfits with your belly. :)

• Dec 2 2014

How is that possible? Haha!!