May 12, 2012
THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT WHATSTREND BLOGGER
Ever dreamed of becoming a professional blogger? Or a stylist for one day? Who didn’t, right? Well, guess what! I’m giving one of you the chance to be both!
As a lot of you guys know I’m one of the bloggers of the ‘Whatstrend Blog’ network. After almost a year being a proud member, I’m resigning because of lack of time, which means a spot will become available!
YOU might be the new Whatstrend blogger.
Being part of the Whatstrend blog network means:
- Publishing your articles on the Whatstrend blog. Of course you don’t need to give up your blog.
You can publish new articles, old – but cool – articles, whatever you want to share;
- You will receive a salary as a Whatstrend member;
- You will be invited to international blogevents (see here and here the video of our last events);
- You are available on the 29th of May for the styling session for New Yorker (all costs will be covered)
- You will be colleagues with the following popular bloggers: Mode Junkie, Collage Vintage, Fashion-Nerdic, Mode d’amour, Frichic and The Styleograph!;
- Plus many, many, more good stuff!
What do you need to do?
Publish an article on your blog with ‘why you should be the next whatstrend blogger’.
Make sure you refer in your post to the competition by adding a link to this post. Share the link of your blogpost in a comment on this post and keep your fingers crossed!
I will announce the Top 5 bloggers next week already, so make sure you have published and shared your blogpost BEFORE FRIDAY THE 18TH OF MAY.
COMPETITION IS OPEN WORLDWIDE